A Guide for Parents to understand more about Children’s Constipation
Lulu is a Physiotherapist with a special interest in Pelvic and Women’s Health. She is passionate about empowering Parents to understand how and why their children can become constipated and the enormous impact this can have on a child’s well being.
This video series is focussed on the biggest cause of Children’s Constipation; Functional Constipation.
The topics covered are:
1. How and Why Children become constipated.
2. 14 Signs your Child may be constipated.
3. Why does Poop have such an impact on the bladder?
4. How does constipation cause skid marks and poo accidents?
5. The impact of constipation on children, anxiety and picky eating.
6. Laxatives, for when prune juice isn’t enough.
7. What can you do to prevent your child becoming constipated?
8. Toilet set up, why is a foot stool so important?
9. What can you do if you suspect your child is constipated?
10. The tummy massage.
11. Tummy massage with silicone cups.
12. How can a pelvic health Physio help?
13. Some other thoughts from years of working with constipated children.
14. Twelve steps to to help a child who prefers a nappy to learn to poo in the toilet.
Buying this will give you exclusive access to the video as long as it is available on this website. Once you buy you will receive a link to the video page on email. Terms and conditions apply